Summer Roasted Tomato & Chive PizzaJune 13, 2017
Summer Chicken Satay with Peanut SauceJune 25, 2017
This 20 minute meal is full of flavor but low on effort. Save leftover cooked white rice for quick weeknight meals like this.
- 1 1/2 lb. skirt steak
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 c. packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 3 c. Cooked white rice
- Heat outdoor grill on medium-high.
- Rub skirt steak with chili powder, lime peel, and salt. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, toss pineapple with the cilantro leaves and white rice.
- Thinly slice the steak and serve with rice. Garnish with lime wedges.