Summer Roasted Tomato & Chive PizzaJune 13, 2017
This 20 minute meal is full of flavor but low on effort. Save leftover cooked white rice for quick weeknight meals like this.
- 1 1/2 lb. skirt steak
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 c. packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 3 c. Cooked white rice
- Heat outdoor grill on medium-high.
- Rub skirt steak with chili powder, lime peel, and salt. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, toss pineapple with the cilantro leaves and white rice.
- Thinly slice the steak and serve with rice. Garnish with lime wedges.