Easiest-Ever Summer PaellaJune 13, 2017
Summer Time Chili Steak with Hawaiian RiceJune 13, 2017
Perfect, easy and practical for the summer. No time at the stove necessary—just assemble, bake and eat!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 c. olive tapenade
- 1 c. shredded Gruyère
- 1 3/4 c. grape tomatoes
- 1/4 c. mushrooms
- snipped chives
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread crust with olive tapenade.
- Top with Gruyère, grape tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Spray top of pizza with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottom is deep golden brown.
- Top with chives.